“How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity.” ~ Psalms 133:1
Our Mission is to equip men to live a godly life by serving their family, church, and community.
Lighthouse Christian Center Men’s Ministry seeks to empower men to:
- Grow and live in a Christ-like manner
- Develop an effective prayer life
- Discover and put into use spiritual gifts
- Build closer personal relationships through social activities
- A Christ-like man is a servant of God’s church, his family, and his community
Our Men’s Ministry is built upon total surrender of our minds and our hearts to God’s will. We are dedicated to helping men become Christ-like men. The purpose of this ministry is to promote mission action and mission awareness among the men at Lighthouse Christian Center and beyond. We strive to support all auxiliaries of the Church, to reach out to all the men of the Church, and to give spiritual aid and guidance to our Youth, Teens, and New Members. We are accountable for each other to ensure that through all of life’s challenges, we do not compromise our faith, our family, and our salvation.